Veteran MasksThe Veteran Masks are awarded to those who are from level 10 to 40 from the Original XP system, which represented a significant commitment to Uberstrike.These items are unique and never to be sold for Credits or Points.
List of Veteran MasksEdit
- The Mask of the Chosen (Blue), awarded to those from level 10 to 19.
- The Mask of the Deathbringer (Orange), awarded to those from level 20 to 29.
- The Mask of the Dark Prophet (Yellow) , awarded to those from level 30 to 39.
- The Mask of the Demigod (With UberStrike on its top), award to those at level 40.
There are a lot more masks avaliable for Credits including:
- The Green Knight, avaliable in the shop for 350 Credits (1 Day).
- The Mask of Sanity, avaliable in the shop for 600 Credits (1 Day).
- The Golden Mask, avaliable in the shop for 600 Credits (1Day).
- The Stinker, avaliable in the shop for 32,500 Credits (Permament).
- The Smiler, avaliable in the Mystery Box section for 3,900 Credits (Permament).
These masks are worth to buy if you have nothing else to spend 32,500 credits on. [Sarcasm intended.]
There used to be mask that had a countries flag like the USA mask with the USA flag etc. However these mask are no longer available in the shop after the World@War tournament ended.
Even More MasksEdit
The Masks in the picture are also available in the store however these masks are only available for credits.
From right to left,
- The Totalist (Green mask with Star)
- Rat Rod
- The Eroder
- Mask name unknown
- The Bitmask
- The Manly Mask
Holwoeen MasksEditDuring holloween Cmune realeased limited edition mask to celebrate. These masks are no longer available but this information is soley for the purpose of archiving.